Folks,

I have a strange problem with an MBX format INBOX. It contains 6618 messages
but only the most recent 33 are being displayed by
PINE or any other clients I've tried. Connecting to the INBOX does not result
in any error messages so I don't really have
anything to go on to make a manual repair. There doesn't appear to be a problem
with the message immediately prior to the first
one being displayed. Any advice on how to proceed will be gratefully received.

Thanks,

 Clive McDowell

Information Services
The Queen's University of Belfast