On Jan 23, 2008 7:18 AM, Adam Royle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well done Sam - this is how we should be responding to newbie
> questions, rather than some of the "crap" that used to go on (not
> pointing at anybody in particular). Maybe we should all take a page
> out of your book and save this post so we can cut-and-paste it into
> further seemingly-obvious questions on this list.

I'll add a similar page to my footer....

Sam D

--
(the old fart) the advice is free, the lack of crankiness will cost you

- its a fine line between a real question and an idiot

http://blog.samdevore.com/archives/2007/03/05/when-open-source-bugs-me/
http://blog.samdevore.com/cakephp-pages/my-cake-wont-bake/
http://blog.samdevore.com/cakephp-pages/i-cant-bake/