Does anyone know how to set the targetClient property to a Websphere MQ
destination? Right now Camel is putting messages on my MQ queue in a JMS
format. This causes extra headers to be appended to the message body, so
when you pull messages off the MQ queue with a regular MQ client all those
extra headers show up in the message body.

The way to fix this is to specify targetClient=1 on the MQ queue you are
sending to, but I can't figure out how to tell Camel to do that.

If I could configure the MQ destination something like this:
<bean id="MQDestQueue" class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue">
        <constructor-arg index="0" value="AMQ.TEST.Q"/>
        <property name="targetClient" value="1" />
</bean>

Then have camel route to that queue, I think that would solve the problem.
I can't figure out how to specify queue destinations like the above example.
Does anyone know how to do this, or how to fix this issue with sending to a
Websphere MQ queue?

Thanks.