Hello Heystek,

Before you program the ROACH2, I'd suggest trying fpga.is_connected() and
fpga.est_clk_frequency() to check whether you can actually communicate with
the ROACH2. It might be a network cable that's been unplugged by accident -
that's where I've seen those errors before. The
fpga=casperfpga.katcp_fpga.KatcpFpga('roachname
or ip_address') doesn't actually throw an error if it can't connect to the
ROACH2. This information would at least help you narrow down the
possibilities as to what's wrong (i.e. whether it's the kernel on the
ROACH2).

Disclaimer: I work only on ROACH, but I'm fairly certain the procedure
would be the same.

Regards,
James