Hi James

I will try it. Through the terminal I can ping the board, but I cant open a
Telnet connection.

When I open a ttyUSB connection to the Roach en monitor it, and try to
upload the fga file, the Roach gives the same error "progremote"

Thats why I'm confused

Thanks for your help!

I really appreciate it

Heystek