Hi Everyone

After trying all of your suggestions and install a few more packages is
works. I get the following error now when I run the tut3.py script for tut3.

heystek@heystek-HP-G62-Notebook-PC:~/simulink/heystek_tutorial_3/heystek_tut3$
./tut3.py 192.168.33.7 tut3.bofConnecting to server 192.168.33.7 on port
7147...  FAILURE DETECTED. Log entries:
None
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tut3.py", line 141, in <module>
    exit_fail()
  File "./tut3.py", line 21, in exit_fail
    fpga.stop()
NameError: global name 'fpga' is not defined

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thank you

Heystek