Hi Sravan,

Hard to say without you model, but are all the binary points in your model
and interpretations of binary outputs in your python correct?
Regarding the issue of not reading the right number of values -- it looks
like you're reading from a normal bram (rather than a snapshot block), so I
assume that you're getting the correct number of bytes, just some of them
are zero(?) Is there something in your design which controls the address /
enabling of the brams which is malfunctioning?

Cheers,
Jack