Dear all,

Abstract submissions for the 2017 URSI General Assembly and Scientific
Symposium (GASS), held August 19-26, 2017 in Montreal, are now open at
http://www.ursi2017.org

** The deadline for submission is JANUARY 30, 2017.

I especially encourage any young scientists (those under the age of 35 at the
time of the GASS) to submit a 2-4 page summary paper for consideration towards
an URSI Young Scientist Award.  Recipients of these awards receive free
registration, financial support for board and lodging and an opportunity to
attend a variety of early career events throughout the week of the symposium.

Regards,

Andrew