Hi Jason

The ROACH1 is a brand new board that we just unboxed. I tried connecing to
it using two diffirent serial to usb cables and both gave the same result,
a connection to the board, but the terminal only displays a black screen.
No Uboot sequence or any kind of output.

I will double check by shorting pins 2 & 3 and see if I get anyyhing on the
terminal.

If I am right if I say I think that the roach might be bricked?

Thanks for all the help

Heystek