Hi Claudio,

This is a classic problem -- the library version you are using is not
compatible with the version the tutorials were designed in. The particular
error you have can be solved by deleting the XSG yellow block and pulling a
new one from the library (I believe it is now called XSG_core_config,
without spaces(!)). In fact, deleting and replacing problematic blocks
fixes a wealth of strange Simulink errors.

Having fixed the XSG block, you might find that you run into similar
problems with other blocks. In this case there are two options --
1. Figure out what version of mlib_devel the tutorial was made with -- if
you're lucky the author will have put this information on the tutorials
wiki page.
2. Update all the blocks in the model to their latest versions. There is an
automated script to do this. After opening the model, from the MATLAB
prompt run "update_casper_blocks(bdroot)". bdroot -- block diagram root --
is a shortcut to the top level of your model, this script will recurse
through all your blocks and replace all casper blocks with their most
up-to-date versions from your copy of the mlib_devel library.

In future (at the next workshop) I would suggest we maintain an mlib_devel
git submodule in the tutorials repository, so it's easy to build them
against the correct library version.

Cheers
Jack