Ok, thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it out.

Franco

On 04/04/17 09:50, James Smith wrote:
Hello Franco,

If you're only using 1 sample at a time, you needn't use a CASPER FFT, the Xilinx ones do the trick nicely. You can use an asynchronous 1-input PFB if you want to as well.

You would probably need to rework your down-stream stuff though.

Regards,
James