Hi ,
I want to use adc_mkid_4x on my  roach2 board. But I found there's no
adc_mkid_4x in the xps_ROACH2_base. So I copied the folder of  adc_mkid_4x from
XPS_ROACH1_base . But I found after going casper_xps, the error appears like
below. So my question is how to get the correct adc_mkid_4x pcore?

ERROR:EDK - IPNAME: adc_mkid_4x_interface, INSTANCE: t3_1_adc_mkid_4x1 - not
   supported for architecture 'virtex6sx' -
   /home/oper/roach/t3_1/XPS_ROACH2_base/system.mhs line 267

Thanks for the helps.

Best Regards.
Oliver Wang