Howdy,

Thanks for reporting that. So how is System.Xml a problem here?

Yeah, the best option to submit any fixes is via pull request, see this:
If you want to contribute your changes back to the project readCastle coding standards <http://docs.castleproject.org/Castle-Coding-Standards.ashx>andhow to submit a fix to any Castle Project <http://docs.castleproject.org/How-to-submit-a-fix-to-any-Castle-Project.ashx>.

cheers,
Krzysztof