http://act.usatoday.com/submit-an-idea/#/gallery/60418376

David

On Apr 13, 2017, at 2:32 PM, Bard Prentiss
<bvanwoer...@gmail.com<mailto:bvanwoer...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi All,

Please watch the attached video and message from Bob Beck supporting
the proposed extension of the Jim Schug trail, from Dryden to the East
Ithaca Recreation Way.   When complete the trail will provide access to
many otherwise nearly inaccessible top shelf birding and general nature
observation sites and opportunities, as well as a safe footpath and bike
way connecting Dryden to Ithaca and its large network of trails.

You can voice your support for the trail and the many opportunities it will
provide birders and naturalists by voting once a day until May,12. Please
do so.  We can use all the help we can get.  $50,000 to $100,000 would
go a long way towards making this project a reality.

Best,
Bard

Bard V. Prentiss
27 East Main Street