The Cayuga Bird Club will have a Field Trip to the Hawthorn Orchard this
Sunday, May 14, starting at  8:00AM and ending by noon, perhaps before.  You
can park at the Oxley Equestrian center parking lot and we will start in the
field behind the building.

Warning: Boots, rain pants and rain coats should be worn.  Because the Spring
has been especially wet and rain is expected Saturday, Saturday night and
Sunday morning, the well-traveled paths of the orchard will be muddy and slick.
 Your comfort and safety will be maximized if you wear boots, rain pants and
raincoat.

As of Friday, the Hawthorns are in full bloom and although some interesting
warblers have already been seen, we are still awaiting the big push of
migrants.  Perhaps Sunday will be the day.

Ken Kemphues and Diane Morton

k...@cornell.edu<mailto:k...@cornell.edu>