Dave, thanks for this welcome report!

A few of us did a Seneca County Big Day yesterday, and although our total count
(171) was excellent it was bolstered by great variety of lingering ducks and
other waterbirds (especially at north end of Seneca Lake), but many common
breeders- warblers, Pewees, other flycatchers, cuckoos were not to be had.
Passage migrants were still dominated by Yellow-rumped Warblers, typical of the
early spring migrant waves.

Still lots of spring to come!

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2017, at 2:31 PM, David Nicosia