Most of the action in the Hawthorn Orchard this morning was in the NE corner -
best observed from the edge of the softball field. Birds of most interest
included:

Black-and-white Warbler         2
Nashville Warbler                       2
Mourning Warbler (singing)      1
American Redstart                       1
Magnolia Warbler                        2
Blackburnian Warbler            1
Chestnut-sided Warbler          1
Black-throated Green Warbler 2
Canada Warbler (singing)        1
Yellow Warbler                          4

In addition there were several Wood Thrushes (both calling and singing), Least
Flycatchers, and a “traill’s” - type flycatcher which never vocalized for me.

As I was leaving I noticed Chris T-Hymes heading into the tangle and now
eagerly await his report.

Bob McGuire