Hi Melanie,

I hope you get lots of ideas for places to go birding.  If you are able to
get out at all this weekend, you might consider joining Mark Chao on one of
his walks during the annual Spring Bird Quest that he does to benefit the
Finger Lakes Land Trust every Memorial Day weekend.  You'll be able to
encounter many of your favorite birds on several of his walks.  Here are
three other ideas:  Sapsucker Woods has plenty of Scarlet Tanagers,
Baltimore Orioles, several thrushes, and even singing Song Sparrows right
now.  The Lindsey-Parsons Preserve down route 34 south of Ithaca near West
Danby is a fun place to see and hear lots of birds.  If you only have a
short amount of time, you might consider Renwick Woods at Stewart Park.
I'll be leading a walk there at 8am this coming Saturday for the Friends of
Stewart Park group, and would be happy to have you join us if you can.

Good birding,
Jody Enck