Everyone!

I didn't mean to offend!!

I knew someone once who would tease me because I would get so excited
when I saw a bird I'd never seen before. I was gushing about Snow
Buntings one winter and he said, "Oh, that's a trash bird." Or maybe
"dirt bird," as in "common as dirt." But he was being facetious, just
teasing me for getting so excited about a bird that isn't all that
difficult to find. He has nothing but appreciation for birds and
wildlife in general. Just teasing me for being so wide-eyed.

I should have said, "too easy." Some birders I've met seem to be super
interested in challenging birds and racking up numbers, but I know that
doesn't mean they don't appreciate and respect all bird species.

I apologize!!

Thank you so much to everyone who had wonderful tips for my spotty
birding endeavors!! I appreciate your help so much!!!

Sincerely,
Melanie

>>> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES

>>> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html