There were just 4 Whimbrel and 10 Ruddy Turnstones at Lakefront Park, Geneva.
They were on the small beach near the new metal bridge over Castle Creek. They
were flushed by dog walkers while Linda Mott and I were there but returned to
the beach. At times they would land on the rocks on the jetty. Also saw the
Cerulean Warbler in the Mays Point nesting area today for the first time this
year for me. In the Wilgoose field on Rt. 89 we saw two adult Sandhill Cranes
with two small colts. Janet Akin, Seneca Castle