From: bounce-121571651-3569...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121571651-3569...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Janet Akin
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 3:11 PM
To: Cayuga Birds List
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Whimbrel, Ruddy Turnstones Genva

There were just 4 Whimbrel and 10 Ruddy Turnstones at Lakefront Park,
Geneva. They were on the small beach near the new metal bridge over Castle
Creek. They were flushed by dog walkers while Linda Mott and I were there
but returned to the beach. At times they would land on the rocks on the
jetty. Also saw the Cerulean Warbler in the Mays Point nesting area today
for the first time this year for me. In the Wilgoose field on Rt. 89 we saw
two adult Sandhill Cranes with two small colts. Janet Akin, Seneca Castle

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/CayugabirdsWELCOME> Welcome and Basics

 <http://www.northeastbirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES> Rules and Information

<http://www.northeastbirding.com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave

Archives:

 <http://www.mail-archive.com/cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html> The
Mail Archive

 <http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds> Surfbirds

Please submit your observations to eBird <http://ebird.org/content/ebird/> !

--

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Image removed by sender.

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com