All of us in the Cornell Lab of Ornithology’s Bioacoustics Research Program
(BRP) are pleased to share our new site with you all:

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/

In particular, I think many of you in the CBC will enjoy this video that Russ
put together (and which I tantalized Suan with a couple weeks ago).

The riddle to consider is whether the Red-eyed Vireo is making it up as he goes
along or playing from memory.
What do you think, before you watch the video?

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/education/

And if you bird Sapsucker Woods, you can help us analyze the soundscape:
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/soundscapes/

as we are recording 24/7 using:
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/swift/

Enjoy and send comments via the links at the site. Holger and Ashik did all the
hard work to make it happen!

ChrisP

Chris Pelkie
Information/Data Manager, Application Systems Analyst
Bioacoustics Research Program
Cornell Lab of Ornithology
159 Sapsucker Woods Road
Ithaca, NY 14850