In Union Center (Endicott), do not have any Tree Swallows that I know of.

BUT the Spring Street feeders are very active with Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks,
Cardinals, Juncos with young, White and Red breasted Nuthatches, Mourning
Doves, at least two Hummingbirds, one pair of nesting Bluebirds, two nests of
Prairie Warblers, calling Ovenbirds and Towhees, and a very vocal Phoebe. Can't
forget Purple Finches, nesting House Finches, and two active House Wren nests

Other than Tree Swallows, I would say this location is pretty normal. No Great
Blue or Green Herons after the goldfish yet but no doubt they will come.

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com