We have 3 nest boxes in my yard with tree swallows.
Richard Tkachuck

On Jun 18, 2017 9:48 AM, "Glenn Wilson" <wil...@stny.rr.com> wrote:

In Union Center (Endicott), do not have any Tree Swallows that I know of.

BUT the Spring Street feeders are very active with Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks,
Cardinals, Juncos with young, White and Red breasted Nuthatches, Mourning
Doves, at least two Hummingbirds, one pair of nesting Bluebirds, two nests
of Prairie Warblers, calling Ovenbirds and Towhees, and a very vocal
Phoebe. Can't forget Purple Finches, nesting House Finches, and two active
House Wren nests

Other than Tree Swallows, I would say this location is pretty normal. No
Great Blue or Green Herons after the goldfish yet but no doubt they will
come.

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com