I have maintained a feeder all summer too with no results until yesterday when
my husband saw one there briefly. We never seem to have any despite many
plantings for them until August or when the Bee Balm and Rose of Sharon are
flowering so I guess it is on time for our yard.

Diana

dianawhitingphotography.com