My afternoon walk in my second and third growth woods didn't yield the bounty
of birds of Geo's woodlands, but I heard a PEEWEE, a CARDINAL & a SCARLET
TANAGER. Also saw a female DOWNY WOODPECKER softly pecking a tree, as well as a
freshly discarded pure white egg shell.
My yard w/ feeders has several species, too, including regular ROSE BREASTED
GROSBEAKS & CAROLINA WRENS. Most mornings I hear an OSPREY chirping over the
lake shore.

Donna Scott
Lansing
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2017, at 5:32 PM, Kevin J. McGowan