VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for Migration Celebration!

Migration Celebration at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, Saturday, September 16
Join our team of volunteers in the week before the event and from 9:00 am -
4:00 pm on Saturday.

Jobs include:

* Delivering fliers (week before the event)
* Event set-up (day before the event)

At the event:
* Interactive tables featuring Lab programs
* Educational activities for youth and families
* Overall event support

Full-day volunteers receive lunch and a free t-shirt. Be part of a fun
community connecting people with nature and conservation work here at the
Cornell Lab! To sign up, please contact Anne Rosenberg at
b...@cornell.edu<mailto:b...@cornell.edu> by September 1st.

You can also find more information on our website at
www.birds.cornell.edu/birdday<http://www.birds.cornell.edu/birdday>

Sincerely,

Lee Ann van Leer

Bird Academy Project Assistant