These are the logs (I'm building via Homebrew on OS X).

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/8446668

It seems to be a compatibility issue with clang or libc++ (built with clang).

If you're not familiar with Homebrew, the formula is basically downloading the
tarball from
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/cclive/0.9/cclive-0.9.3.tar.xz,
extracting, and running:
./configure --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr/local
/make install

The problem just seems to be that the code is using some implicit casts that
clang doesn't like. If you could fix them up and let me know, that would be
great. Thanks.