Att: Sir/Madam,

We are private investors specializing in  Joint Venture Partnership/Equity
contributions/loans for project of various types to help individuals and
organization reach their financial objectives. We customize structured
financial solutions for a select group of clientele and investors. Our
commitment to client services and innovative approach to financial problem
solving.
If you are interested in our services, kindly provide us with the following
information:

    * Name of Applicant: ..........
    * Company name: ...............
    * Address/Location: ...........
    * Tel: ........................
    * Amount Requested: ...........(If JV/Loan)
    * Finance Duration: ...........
    * Project name: ...............
Regards,
Nancy Polar
Secretary to Adam Golding (Private Investor)
This email is intended for the addressee(s) only, and may contain confidential
or privileged information. Unauthorised use of this information, or
distribution, copying or other dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please delete it immediately.