recently, I have started noticing that some (over 50%) of downloaded
files are missing file extension. I am downloading using this command:

  cclive 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KuyTRxoBbg'

the downloaded file then looks like this

   file-foo.

rather than

   file-foo.webm

Is this known problem? Can something be done to fix this ?