Depends for what you need the program. If you want rigorously built DNA molecule, I suggest 3DNA:

http://rutchem.rutgers.edu/~xiangjun/3DNA/

I have a program that may be better for visualizing built DNA molecules, but is not as rigorous when it comes to reconstructing DNA bases from parameters. Here are few screenshots:

http://www.homepage.montana.edu/~mdlakic/software.html

Hope this helps,

Mensur