From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of ???
<sujy...@nenu.edu.cn>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 11:14 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Clean Ubuntu system disk

Dear CCP4BB,

I installed CCP4 in Ubuntu 14.10. After I run several rounds of CCP4, I found
my disk is nearly full. Only 400Mb space left. I guess I often kill the job
that temporary files left in my disk. Could one BB tell me how to remove the
temporary files?

Best regards,

Jiyong

This message and its contents including attachments are intended solely for the
original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this message from
your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited.