Yes, it very well could be, the distance is pretty typical for this kind of
weak, "non-cannonical" hydrogen bond.  However, directionality is an
important aspect of hydrogen bonding and its hard to say if this is a
reasonable bond without a  (small filesize so no one's inbox gets
overloaded) picture of the geometry.

Matthew Merski
University of Warsaw