Answer from Ronan Keegan:

he cell dimensions are very suspicious, but try merging the two sets of
data to see if they really are the same - you can do that best from the
integrated data sets,  or just compare the Riso between the two sets of
amplitudes.
I think there is a web server at CCP4 SIMBAD which searches to see if your
data could be from one of the common contaminates of crystallisation.
Ronan Keegan <ronan.kee...@stfc.ac.uk>
11:08 (1 hour ago)
to me
Hi Eleanor,

Yes this is true, about the SIMBAD server. You can access it from here:

https://www.ccp4.ac.uk/testserv/

You'll need to make an account and SIMBAD is the final program in the list.
It will test for lattice matches, contaminants and then try every
(non-redundant) domain in the PDB according to the MoRDa database (about
85000 domains). It can take a few hours to run.

Best wishes,

Ronan