      De : "Goldman, Adrian" <adrian.gold...@helsinki.fi>
 À : CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
 Envoyé le : Mardi 27 juin 2017 10h59
 Objet : Re: [ccp4bb] Incorrect Structure in the PDB

I agree: I don’t think this is fraud, and was never even suggesting it.  If it
were fraud, _I_ at least would back-transform my structure so that there
weren’t horrible red and green blobs all over the place…!  I think it’s just
sloppy - and the question remains, as posed by the original poster: what and
how to do about the many examples?
Adrian