it was not stable for frozen storage. if necessary,using protein fresh without
frozen

发自网易邮箱大师

在2017年06月27日 20:22,jai mohan 写道:
Dear all,
I am working on a Red Fluorescent Protein (His-Tag) molecular weight around
27kDa. After purification I ran a SDS page, the band at 27kDa confirms the
monomer. The protein was stored at -20C, a week later again I ran a gel, this
time I saw another new band between 50-60kDa, it confirms the protein solution
contains both monomers and dimers. I would like to know, what is the best way
to separate the monomers and dimers? One of my colleague advice me to go for
sucrose gradient centrifugation and size exclusion chromatography.
However, I seek all your valuable suggestions and advice.

With best regards
Dr. S.M.Jaimohan