Richard,

I can’t help you with 5XQL.

However, I can point out a recent structure from my group that might be useful
for teaching. The structure was solved by MR with a search model that had 33%
sequence identity and represented only 46% of the target structure. The Methods
section of the paper has a detailed description of the phasing procedure. We
used BALBES, then did autobuilding in phenix from the BALBES/REFMAC map.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28420730

John J. Tanner
Professor of Biochemistry and Chemistry
Chair, Biochemistry Department Graduate Admissions Committee
Department of Biochemistry
University of Missouri-Columbia
117 Schweitzer Hall
503 S College Avenue
Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: 573-884-1280
Fax: 573-882-5635
Email: tanne...@missouri.edu<mailto:tanne...@missouri.edu>
http://faculty.missouri.edu/~tannerjj/tannergroup/tanner.html
Lab: Schlundt Annex rooms 3,6,9, 203B, 203C
Office: Schlundt Annex 203A

On Jul 17, 2017, at 11:01 AM, CDaddy