Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Im Auftrag von ???
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Juli 2017 04:25
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: [ccp4bb] suggestions are welcome

Hi all ,

It has been reported the Negative stain EM of a protein A-B complex, but
according to my gel filtration results (I purified A and B respectively for
incubation) , I found that A could not bind to B, of course I tried different
buffer condition with various pH value, even the binding condition only had 50
mm Kcl. Do you have any suggestion or methods that I can try to get the protein
A-B complex?

Any suggestion is welcome,

Thank you all ,

Best,