Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] Im Auftrag von ???
Gesendet: Freitag, 21. Juli 2017 03:17
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: [ccp4bb] high Rfree

Hi everyone

   I have got a anti-parallel coiled-coil structure in a short fragment
recently, then I want to solve a longer fragment structure with phenix-MR using
this short fragment structure as a model.The result is not good because of the
Rwork and Rfree is
high.So<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__high.So&d=DQQGaQ&c=Dbf9zoswcQ-CRvvI7VX5j3HvibIuT3ZiarcKl5qtMPo&r=HK-CY_tL8CLLA93vdywyu3qI70R4H8oHzZyRHMQu1AQ&m=66oGBkFu_vOT7n3Fp-7licSV3JzUrtBbobSB9EEKws0&s=wYjH3MkMtX51bkladsLunNIv3g08mTlwh2zW9rna7rA&e=>
 I think the longer fragment will be parallel coiled-coil which is different
with the shorter one. I am wondering whether there are any other methods to
handle this phenomenon besides heavy atom phasing? Thanks a lot!!!