Perhaps a good opportunity for getting rid of (scaled) F and SIGF too?

Certain pipelines need Refmac's phase estimates (Buccaneer and Crank2 off
the top of my head), but I can't see how activating an 'expert mode' or
'developer mode' in order to get them would be a problem for their authors.

Cheers,

Jon

--
Dr Jon Agirre
York Structural Biology Laboratory / Department of Chemistry