Hi Ed,

your suggestion makes perfect sense to me, and it's trivial to add an
option to do what you want. This will be available in next Phenix nightly
build (clearly not tomorrow given today's power outage).

Command line: use "write_map_coefficients_only=True" (by default is is
False).

Refinement GUI: Configure -> Output -> Other options -> tick "Write map
coefficients only" box.

Pavel