First comment - your data looks excelent - even to 1.8A.

Second - look also at the wilson plot and second moment plots - these
should not be jerky - wilson plot falling off smoothly, 2nd moment pretty
constant to the good resolution limit..

Thirdly - just use all your data and check the refinement results. You can
always reject some later if the refinement looks bizarre.

Eleanor