Hi Giorgio,

I also suspect the presence of twining and as Eleanor has suggested the L
test is the best test to detect that (if also t-NCS is not present). You
can reprocess your data in P1, do MR in P1 and then feed your P1 model and
mtz file to zanuda to see what SG it suggests. That trick once worked for
me.

Cheers,
Sudipta.

Sudipta Bhattacharyya,