Maybe, but it may also indicate that the problem isn’t twinning, but simply
pseudo symmetry.

Zanuda is one way to double-check, and it takes approximately a day to
re-process the data, run the MR and run Zanuda.

Diana

Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
Departments of Biophysics and Biochemistry
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816
diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
(214) 645-6383 (phone)
(214) 645-6353 (fax)

On Aug 8, 2017, at 1:27 PM, Eleanor Dodson