From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 1:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF and "Business Logic

A quick search on alltheweb for .cfm and .gov returns...

http://www.state.gov/documents/ContactUs.cfm
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/events/autismgrant.cfm
http://www.senate.gov/contacting/index.cfm
http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/recmmy1.cfm
http://www.hud.gov/buying/index.cfm
http://www.voa.gov/pronunciations/index.cfm
http://spacekids.hq.nasa.gov/2001/nameform.cfm
http://www.peacecorps.gov/indexf.cfm
http://www.courts.wa.gov/forms/list.cfm
http://www.federalreserve.gov/careers/default.cfm
http://www.act.gov.au/tourism.cfm
http://astrobiology.arc.nasa.gov/index.cfm
http://www.muni.org/homepage/index.cfm
http://www.grad.usda.gov/info_for/fulbright.cfm
http://www.ausaid.gov.au/youtham/become.cfm

Prob nothing new here, but it gives you some names.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/19/02 11:40AM >>>
Yves can you fire me some links to those Canadian Gov. sites that have switched.  I
know of a few Federal ones, but that's about it.  I'm trying to make a push for CF in
the govt. so any precedence settings sites would be handy.

TIA

Bryan Stevenson
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.