The infamous net8 protocol error.

This is _usually_ caused when the password for a schema is about to
expire. SQL*Plus and other programs can handle that responses and
prompt you with a message to change your password, or whatever.

However the drivers for CFMX don't know what to do with that response
and throw this generic net8 protocol error.

- Adam