Mark,

I made the switch to Hostek (https://cp.hostek.com/aff.php?aff=931) a few
years back and I have been very happy with the decision. I just went
through a server upgrade over the weekend in which we ran into an issue
with a couple of old sites that are still running on MS Access. Their
support staff were very diligent and were able to work out the issue for
me. I have not worked with their shared hosting, but their VPS service has
been top notch.