Have any of you tried Amazon SES for email?  I paid to clean my list and then
started using them.
I can send out 20,000 emails for $2. It’s so much cheaper. I do use a software
program called Sendy
 in conjunction with Amazon which cost $50 (one time).

Just thought I’d mention it, but it’s about 2% of the cost to send emails.

Kelly