Whatever Dave, like I said this option is for ASP only.

Here is a support article that a quick Google search dug up, if you can
provide where in IIS you make this change I will eat my words.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/294807?wa=wsignin1.0

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/