You're right Dave you may need to re-read the threads again, because I am
well aware of the error status pages. I was mainly talking to Charles about
Friendly Error messages when you dropped by, if you are confused by that,
this is not my problem.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/